what deck do you board on the Explorer

eded1953

Just curious on what deck you board on the Explorer - seen pictures and it looks like deck 2 - you walk right on ship once you get off the bus that takes you to the ship- - doesn't look like you have to walk up the ramps to the deck

Lovescruising, I have to disagree with you slightly. No matter what deck you board, you are getting on a cruise ship for a vacation of a lifetime!!! That's wow for me. :D

Completely agree! Somehow, each time I step onto the Explorer, I seem to turn into a giddy school girl.

Lovescruising, I have to disagree with you slightly. No matter what deck you board, you are getting on a cruise ship for a vacation of a lifetime!!! That's wow for me. :D

While I understand and fully agree - Im too thrilled to be on a ship - I can still remember my first cruise and entering into the atrium/centrum with music playing etc. It was such a thrill!:)

If it is any consolation..they have tried to make that area a little less ugly...I think they maybe painted the floor and made some sort of desgin on the walls....

Just walk fast, don't look too much, get in the elevator and head up to deck 5..open your eyes and pretend you just walked onto the ship!

Enjoy your cruise

If it is any consolation..they have tried to make that area a little less ugly...I think they maybe painted the floor and made some sort of desgin on the walls....

Just walk fast, don't look too much, get in the elevator and head up to deck 5..open your eyes and pretend you just walked onto the ship!

Enjoy your cruise

good one!

Archived