4 day Destiny Review-Thanksgiving

agc291

Thanks for the review & pictures! What was the temp in Cozumel that time of year? It looks like you were wearing a tank top, but was it warm enough for the beach? Thinking about a 4 day on the Destiny 11/8-11/12, Miami to Cozumel.

We didnt go to the beach so i cant be sure but it was pretty warm. I seem to remember the temps being in the early 80s when we were there. If it helps any, we staying in South Beach a couple days after and there were plenty of people swimming there. Id say the temps were fairly close.

We didnt go to the beach so i cant be sure but it was pretty warm. I seem to remember the temps being in the early 80s when we were there. If it helps any, we staying in South Beach a couple days after and there were plenty of people swimming there. Id say the temps were fairly close.

Thanks for the info!

Great review. :p Thanks for writing that up. We are heading out may 24th. I would love to see the Funtimes. Would you email a copy to me at rossplumbing@yahoo.com, if you still have them? Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

I did this itinerary on the Imagination for Thanksgiving 2010 and felt the same way about the times in port. I loved Key West and wished we had more time there. The shops in Cozumel are funny. One guy tried to sell me a pair of earrings for $200. By the time we were leaving, I had a matching necklace, bracelet and a blanket for $50...LOL! Needless to say, I walked..:)

I am on the Destiny in May for the 5 day. Loved your review about the ship. I was suppose to be on her in October 2011 but it got chartered. I knew I would be on her someday.

Thanks again for the review.

• 4 months later...

Thanks for your review, especially of the pub crawl in Key West, we are planning on doing it also.

We will be doing the same itinerary on our first leg of our B2B but we will be on the Victory.

What time was the pup crawl scheduled for? we will also be departing for 2, just wondering if we would have time to look around before or after the crawl.

Thanks for your review, especially of the pub crawl in Key West, we are planning on doing it also.

We will be doing the same itinerary on our first leg of our B2B but we will be on the Victory.

What time was the pup crawl scheduled for? we will also be departing for 2, just wondering if we would have time to look around before or after the crawl.

We were docked at the Naval Pier so unfortunately we had to take the trolley to and from the port area so we couldnt do much before the pub crawl. I believe we met up at like 9:30 or so in front of the ship. We walked around in between the bars (the guide will blow a shell to let you know it is time to leave). We also walked around after for maybe 30 minutes. The tour is about 3 hours long. The line to get a trolley back was terribly long, I am not going to lie we cut through a shop and meshed into the line:cool:. Awful I know but I chalk it up to the drinks I had ;).

AHHH the Victory, our first ship!!! We are looking to do one of her itineraries once she moves to Miami.

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Archived