South Jersey to Cape Liberty

Giorgi-one

Has anyone found a Van or Limo sevice from South Jersey to Cape Liberty. In the past we have used Daves Best Limo but we have to drive to my sister-in-laws house in Northeast Phildelphia for pickup. I have checked the internet to no avail. Thanks for any info!

Has anyone found a Van or Limo sevice from South Jersey to Cape Liberty. In the past we have used Daves Best Limo but we have to drive to my sister-in-laws house in Northeast Phildelphia for pickup. I have checked the internet to no avail. Thanks for any info!

How far south (in NJ) are you starting out from?

Check the =X= website; there were sponsored bus trips to the pier for our Silhouette trip last month. I think it was about $100pp/RT. One of the pick-up points wasn't far from you.

Bus pickup time in Marlton is 1 PM. I plan to be on the ship before that. One little accident on the Jersey turnpike and my cruise is over before it starts.

Giorgi-one,

Try Rapid Rover. I think they go there. I know someone who used them from the Marlton area last year.

I use Rapid Rover all the time. They do not advertise any NYC destinations on their website but I will give them a call. Might be able to do it if I find a few more people to make it worth their while.

Archived