Thanksgiving Cruise: What a Dream!

tuscandream

For those of you that defended me thank you, maybe I shouldn't have had put the personal information in the review. For starters I never once said my son was drinking and I do believe I stated his friend was 21. Which last time I checked is a legal drinking age. And the reason I Did mention about smuggling the booze on board was because you see so many post about rum runners and smuggling booze. In luggage. The only reason I posted about my daughter falling in love was because I do believe in destiny. I do trust my daughter and it was no typo error on her age, and she did stay with his family which I did meet. My husband and I dated since 7th grade and we have been married for 20 years so I do believe in young love. I just wanted to post a review of my trip, I am sorry if you didn't like it, I don't understand why people always have to judge others. If you don't agree with it who cares, move on life is to short I am sure you have better things to do that flame me. Oh well to each is own..

Sorry I don't sit the computer all day I was busy cleaning and food shopping didn't have time until now.

I simply apologize for the way you were treated...it actually hurts in my gut..the slugs and unstudied impossible to know conclusions. Thanks again for sharing your trip.

Those that point a finger are always pointing three toward themselves.

For those of you that defended me thank you, maybe I shouldn't have had put the personal information in the review. For starters I never once said my son was drinking and I do believe I stated his friend was 21. Which last time I checked is a legal drinking age. And the reason I Did mention about smuggling the booze on board was because you see so many post about rum runners and smuggling booze. In luggage. The only reason I posted about my daughter falling in love was because I do believe in destiny. I do trust my daughter and it was no typo error on her age, and she did stay with his family which I did meet. My husband and I dated since 7th grade and we have been married for 20 years so I do believe in young love. I just wanted to post a review of my trip, I am sorry if you didn't like it, I don't understand why people always have to judge others. If you don't agree with it who cares, move on life is to short I am sure you have better things to do that flame me. Oh well to each is own..

Yes, too many threads here denigrate to name-calling and cheerleading. Like Boo pointed out, nobody can judge not knowing the whole situation. Maybe you can't see it as not everyone can laugh at themselves but, your review was so refreshingly honest that it read like some bumpkins come lately to cruisin'. It was definitely entertaining and enlightening. All that really matters is if your family had a great time. Its not like any small animals were harmed on your cruise.

I've read everyone's slams to OP about this, and to be perfectly honest, once I read that line, I DID go back to the beginning to see if I'd remembered the DD's age. I did, and initially was taken aback. Then, I thought about it in the context and then me with my daughters. Even though OP didn't say so, maybe Mom/Dad went with said DD to Vegas? Maybe new BF's parents were there? We don't know the whole story, so we really shouldn't judge on that point. I took my (now 26) then 14 yr old daughter to Amarillo to see a boy she met at a church function the year prior. Does that make me a bad Mom? Certainly NOT! Does OP get points taken away because she might have worded things wrong? I don't know the OP, but I'm just sick of all the judgmental people on here who can't accept things for what they are... a review of HER trip. Like it?? great.... don't like it?? leave and don't put a pissy comment just because it wasn't to your liking.

It's honestly no question why OP hasn't posted since opening the thread... look at all the judgement and crap-fest thrown her way!!!!! Maybe she shouldn't have given such personal info, but she did, and she wasn't asking for tips on parenting.

Some people are so freakin' quick to judge without knowing ALL details. I wonder what people would find if they looked in YOUR deep, dark closet?

JMHO.

As were my posts JMHO..but darn I like yours and how you said it...Sarah

Laughing at the bottom of Big Duck's page, 20,000 posts.. is a good one for this kind of deal..OP hope you find humorous,,,,,

He says, "What is said here, should remain here."..after back and forth BS like today here hope you find funny...sarah

Archived