NCL's website is annoying

dagtoking1

So I am 50 days out from my cruise and having registered a while back I wanted to print my docs being that they are supposedly available 60 days out. It took me 15 minutes to figure out where to download my docs and once I did that I found out they can't be printed yet. Really? What did they do with the old website that was so easy to navigate? :mad: Sometimes change is not good.

i book a cruise the night before the sail date. all e doc was sent by email. i would call the 800 number and ask them to email it to you. have them on phone same time you wait for email. talk and stall the representative while waiting. their email come quick.

I have had the complete opposite experience. We booked last Friday and Tuesday, I upgraded cabins. This morning I logged on to my account and in the upper right hand side of the page in big letters it said: "64 Days to Go. Download Edocs." Also, in the mailbox icon, there was a message waiting for me saying Edocs were ready to be printed.

I am not impressed with the website either. We had to move some people around in cabins, and their money had to move with them too. This went smoothly enough over the phone, but now the web says we paid $100 more than the cost of the cruise, it doesn't show up as OBC. It isn't on the confirmation I asked them to email me. But there is still -$100 balance showing up on the website.

I don't like that it no longer shows when it is paid in full if you booked through a TA.

The old website did.

When they first changed the website, they showed the OBC from the cruise line even if you booked with a TA and now that is gone too.

Lois

I love the new website. I think the design is very easy to navigate and find it much easier to use than the old one. My edocs were ready to print (got an email first with a link) at 60 days out and I can print from either the email link or from the website.

Archived