Just Back Grand Princess Dec 10th Sailing

avalon1025

nobody .....

I have had some really good laughs on princess and met many people with a good sense of humor, witty and classy. But i have an open mind, maybe you are right and you are the only one who is funny and not a single one of the other thousands of passengers is ... I actually find it funny that you think that...

lmao totally agree :d:d:d

The food in the MDR was crap, the veal was so salty that I could not eat it. Also the fish was always dried out. In the Horizon Court buffet line (Big Ugly Fat Folks Eating Things), they had pre-made sandwiches in saran wrap, similiar to a sandwich at the 7-11 in Fargo, North Dakota! Even Carnival doesn't stoop that low! However, the desserts were fabulous and the pasta dish made by the Head Waiter in the Boticelli Restaurant on Italian Night was awesome! The best I ever had! And the service was great. However the fellow passengers were very old seasoned cruisers, mostly nasty and no fun to be around. It was like being on a floating nursing home; walkers and 3-wheel go-peds in the disco!? The ship is old and tired; alot of things did not work; toilets in the staterooms, some elevators, and some doors didn't close properly. The only saving grace for me was the Sanctuary where I could almost have some serenity at times. The service and the atmosphere was wonderful. However, all in all, I would not travel this cruise line again.

Hopefully, you will find a cruiseline that better suits you. Wow, I guess you really didn't like your fellow passengers! Kind of insulting.

Thank you all for your feedback on my review; you all have confirmed my belief that nobody on the ship had a sense of humor and that my honesty is a hard pill to swallow. See you on Carnival; the Fun Ship!:D:D:D

You won't see me on Carnival. I'll stay on Princess with the other fun people I've cruised with.

The food in the MDR was crap, the veal was so salty that I could not eat it. Also the fish was always dried out. In the Horizon Court buffet line (Big Ugly Fat Folks Eating Things), they had pre-made sandwiches in saran wrap, similiar to a sandwich at the 7-11 in Fargo, North Dakota! Even Carnival doesn't stoop that low! However, the desserts were fabulous and the pasta dish made by the Head Waiter in the Boticelli Restaurant on Italian Night was awesome! The best I ever had! And the service was great. However the fellow passengers were very old seasoned cruisers, mostly nasty and no fun to be around. It was like being on a floating nursing home; walkers and 3-wheel go-peds in the disco!? The ship is old and tired; alot of things did not work; toilets in the staterooms, some elevators, and some doors didn't close properly. The only saving grace for me was the Sanctuary where I could almost have some serenity at times. The service and the atmosphere was wonderful. However, all in all, I would not travel this cruise line again.

It seems that you are a Carnival or RCCL type person... Party all the time! Princess's decor is subtle and sophisticated... I am quite sure we will enjoy the pink of the Carnival Splendor. Looks like you have numerous complaints. I hope you are happy somewhere else.

I wouldn't say Princess' decor is sophisitcated, I think comfortable and non-obtrusive is about it. Its very dated in some areas, seafoam green, pink, light blue, very 80's. I think Celebrity is more sophisticated and Holland America love it or hate it has at least a POV on style. I think Princess tries to be a middle of the road as possible on every level and looses out in the end. I have not been on the newer class of ships, but from the Grand even though some areas were remodeled, they did not go far enough

Archived