Carnival Triumph 8433 review

jpenriquez0584

Just got back from our cruise Dec. 15th-19th. There were a lot of goods, and a few bads to the Aft wrap cabin 8433. I will say that I would book that room again, however, to those who are light sleepers, i would pick another room.

The room is ample sized for 2 adults with modest luggage as there is quite a bit of storage room. This was not a problem because our cruise was only 4 nights.

I did not have problems with loud neighbors, or food/cigarette butts/vomit on my balcony as some of the previous reviews have stated, however what is not seen from deck plans is the the staircase directly behind the bed is for CREW, and you will have hear noise during the day from people going in and out, with tapping noises which sound like someone knocking being heard throughout the day.

At night, I was awaken more than a few times by the noise coming from behind crew. However, I quickly would get back to sleep, and didn't feel bothered. I will say as a caveat, I am a father of a 1 and 2 year old, so anytime I get 5 straight hours of sleep I feel rested. To those who luckily are used to un-interrupted sleep throughout the night, the ambient noise coming from the crew's entrance may be a problem.

The view is absolutely stunning, and the balcony space was more than we could have imagined. This is why I would gladly book the room again. I have made a few videos and took a lot of pictures. I hope you enjoy them. Please ask questions, and I will happily answer them.

A funny movie trailer I made for the Cruise...

HD video of cabin 8433

Loved the trailer - it was really great. Makes me want to see the rest of your adventure! They let 4 in that aft wrap? Have never booked one, cause I could never one that was a quad!

no, we booked the balcony cabin next door as well for the kiddo's and my wife's sister. sorry, i didn't take any video or pictures of the other cabins.

Very creative video! Your family is beautiful. BTW, how was the weather onboard the ship and in Mexico? We leave on Christmas Eve for our cruise and we can't wait!!! :)

on board the ship with the wind going...my wife and kiddos were a little cold. My wife is 5'7" 115 lbs, so not too much insulation. I felt great with the wind, but I'm a Seattle kid who moved to Houston, and I'm more used to "colder" haha temps.

When we got off the ship at Cozumel, the weather was close to ideal with a slight breeze, and temps that barely broke 80 deg.

Hey JP,

Thanks for the videos, I liked a lot! BTW, you are blessed with a gorgeous wife and adorable children.

I'd like to know if your cabin had a small, stocked fridge? Any kinda fridge? Really would like to know.

Also, I was wondering since the ship took off late due to fog, did ya'll have a muster drill around 1:00am? I'm sure your children were worn out by then. Any comments?.. Also, did ya'll get off ship in Cozumel?

Hey JP,

Thanks for the videos, I liked a lot! BTW, you are blessed with a gorgeous wife and adorable children.

I'd like to know if your cabin had a small, stocked fridge? Any kinda fridge? Really would like to know.

Also, I was wondering since the ship took off late due to fog, did ya'll have a muster drill around 1:00am? I'm sure your children were worn out by then. Any comments?.. Also, did ya'll get off ship in Cozumel?

The cabin does not have a fridge. It has room temp soda and bottle water set out on a tray for a fee. I'd rather go up 1 floor and get the free lemonade and ice water.

We took off at midnight and had the muster the next morning thank goodness.

We got off ship at cozumel and went to playa mia, which i thought was a huge ripoff for the money. The beach was nice, but it offered very limited amenities. $75 did not go far at playa mia. Food was way below sub par, and the drinks had almost no detectable alcohol which was fine with me. But to those who drink, it poses a problem.

I wish I had booked Mr. Sanchos beach instead. It was not offered by Carnival, even though it got way better reviews on tripadvisor. lesson learned, never going back to playa mia.

JP, you mentioned the crew staircase being located behind the bed. The deck plans show a staircase. Is that the one for the crew or is there another one located by the cabin for guests?

I'm looking forward to more of your review & photos. Did your daughters have a good time?

JP, you mentioned the crew staircase being located behind the bed. The deck plans show a staircase. Is that the one for the crew or is there another one located by the cabin for guests?

I'm looking forward to more of your review & photos. Did your daughters have a good time?

My kids had a great time. We will book another cruise prob in another year or so. 2012 will be the year we go to Disney Orlando.

The staircase behind the room IS the crew only. You must go about 40 yards to the nearest guest staircase and elevators.

Archived