Breeze layout question

cman67

We will be going on the 1/5/2013 8 night Southern Caribbean cruise with my parents.

The last cruise we took with them was on the Valor and my dad, who is handicap, found it hard to get around.

We all got that "can't get there from here" feeling a lot.

Does anyone know is the layout of the Breeze will cause us the same feeling? I've heard the the Dream has this problem and I think the Dream is the sister ship of the Breeze so I'm nervous.

Thanks!

We will be going on the 1/5/2013 8 night Southern Caribbean cruise with my parents.

The last cruise we took with them was on the Valor and my dad, who is handicap, found it hard to get around.

We all got that "can't get there from here" feeling a lot.

Does anyone know is the layout of the Breeze will cause us the same feeling? I've heard the the Dream has this problem and I think the Dream is the sister ship of the Breeze so I'm nervous.

Thanks!

Special needs does not have the Breeze ADA deck plan out.

Here is the Magic Decks though.

http://www.carnival.com/cms/fun/cruise_control/pdf/ADAMagic.pdf

If you need additional information, please contact us at: specialneeds@carnival.com

I'm sure if you shoot Special Needs an e-mail they should be able to send you a copy of ADA Deck Plans before your cruise.

On most Carnival ships, you cant get thru the kitchen. Any other places goes thru. On a Conquest class its two decks, on a fantasy class its one deck.

I was on the Magic, which is the other sister, but I cant remember if the kitchen was in between the two dining rooms or not.

I have a sister on a cane, so I am pretty adept at knowing how to use the elevators to get to most any place on a ship. I can't remember. I would just go and not worry about it.

Archived