How can you find out the layout of your room?

Bogos22

Saw this yesterday regarding Allure.

P1010184.jpg

Here is how the two different room configurations look

P1010183.jpg

I received this information from Seaside Bob:

If you care to know where your beds are located in the room...at veranda or at bath...look at a pair of connecting rooms on the deck plan nearby. From the hallway, the room on the right has the beds at the veranda...the left, at the bath.

Based on that, your room would be like the one on the left.

I will be in an inside Cat N room on Oasis, Deck 7 room #7405. How can I find out where the bed is placed in the room or find out the layout of the room in general?

Here's a link. Don't know if your room is listed or if it helps

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1093515&highlight=oasis+cabins

Just called RCI's cust service line and spoke to a very nice girl named Christy. I asked her if she could tell me the layout of room 7405 on Oasis and she said the bathroom is first, then the sitting area and the bed is along the back wall so it would be just like the room on the right, #8543.

YEAH!!!! That's exactly the layout I wanted!!! :D

Bogos22, you got lucky then with "Christy"...I called a day or so ago to ask about the layout of our cabin on the Allure and the person said they did not have that info, did not have layout info available, but was willing to email (or something) the ship and ask. But it would be a wait cuz it was out of port. Seems to me that would be a question their CustServ is asked fairly often, and in the age of computer, they could have it on file and readily available, but oh well. Guess we'll just have to be surprised when we get onboard. We're first-time RCI cruisers and only 2nd time on a cruise, period. We end up going when friends from out-of-country come to the U.S. and ask us to join them.... :)

Bogos22, you got lucky then with "Christy"...I called a day or so ago to ask about the layout of our cabin on the Allure and the person said they did not have that info, did not have layout info available, but was willing to email (or something) the ship and ask. But it would be a wait cuz it was out of port. Seems to me that would be a question their CustServ is asked fairly often, and in the age of computer, they could have it on file and readily available, but oh well. Guess we'll just have to be surprised when we get onboard. We're first-time RCI cruisers and only 2nd time on a cruise, period. We end up going when friends from out-of-country come to the U.S. and ask us to join them.... :)

Agree that was a fluke if you got an accurate response. When I called Cust Serv they could not tell me the layout other than they looked at the standard diagram and it showed the bed next to the balcony but when I told them I had heard that alternate staterooms had the bed next to the closet, then they weren't sure anymore. However, I did go ahead and email Cust Serv and a couple of weeks later got an email back that they had contacted housekeeping on the Allure to double-check and the bed was indeed next to the balcony. I guess I'll find out in 45 days!!

Unfortunately that doesn't work with the RCI website.

I just went to Radiance and then went to Deck 10. If you click on the JS description on the left hand side of the deck plans it will give the image that I have included below. Unfortunately the bed configuration & bathroom location is either on the right or left side depending on cabin number and this is not shown.

shp_vy_jun-suite_sch_379.jpg

s.gif

LovesSaltwater - this our 2nd time cruising as well, first time with RCI. I have learned over the years that it all just depends on who you get when you call a cust svc or technical asst line. I have even hung up and called back just to get a different person. I would try calling again. Christy was able to pull it up on her computer and tell me very quickly. I certainly hope that what she told me was the truth! Either way though I'll be happy because I'll be on a CRUISE!!! :D

Archived