small container of wine

missymatt

Has anyone ever taken the little cardboard/paper container of wine onboard for their sailing? I'm not talking about the large box of wine, just the little ones that have like 3 glasses inside them. I was thinking of putting one in my carryon but don't really want to hastle with getting it taken away. Just a thought. My husband said I shouldn't be so cheap and just suck it up and buy a bottle on the ship.

They are kind of tall & thin. I have a pouch on the side of my purse that one fits in perfectly. I just put my purse on the belt when we enter the port.

Never had a problem.

If for some reason I do not get around to drinking it, I give it to my cabin steward at the end of the cruise.

Has anyone ever taken the little cardboard/paper container of wine onboard for their sailing? I'm not talking about the large box of wine, just the little ones that have like 3 glasses inside them. I was thinking of putting one in my carryon but don't really want to hastle with getting it taken away. Just a thought. My husband said I shouldn't be so cheap and just suck it up and buy a bottle on the ship.

I´m with your husband.

Archived