Cabana question

Snowball

I'm thinking about renting a cabana in Grand Turk, and from what I read the cabanas are fairly close to Margaritaville. Does anyone know if Margaritaville's wifi signal goes that far so that you could use it from one of the cabanas? My hubby isn't a beach or pool person, but sitting in the shade from the cabana, enjoying the beautiful scenery, and playing on his iPad would be a great day for him.

If you get a cabana fairly close to the Trading Poast (main entrance building), you should be OK.

I had a great signal there on the back porch recently, but when I moved later to a far corner of the bar, it got weaker.

That led me to believe (don't know for sure) the main receiver was in that building.

May have just been more users sucking up bandwisth later in the day, tho most of the other beach bars on the island also have WiFi.

Maybe somebody who has actually had a cabana will know. I was not at all impressed with the cabanas, I checked them out a few trips ago. Not one was occupied

The beach is just too beautiful there to be in a square wood box all day, IMO. You cannot see much scenery from the cabanas, just the pool.

Archived