Alltagcloud.info - does it tag my movements?

grayjay

alltagcloud

For the past week or more, I seem to be getting some sort of hijacking in CruiseCritic to www.alltagcloud.info/icons/index

This is not happening on any other site but happens almost every day whenever I visit this site.

When I've visited a thread, and want to go Back, the first back click is for www.alltagcloud.info , and I need to click back twice. This happens every time, whether browsing a thread or a forum within CC.

Google shows up other people having similar problems on other forums.

Seems to be something that needs fixed at forum level, not at the user level.

Does anybody more experienced in IT problems have more info?

Plus delete all your cookies and history, then reboot your computer. Cookies are little bits of code that websites can track you or identify you when you visit.

Whenever you use a website (like Cruise Critic) and you enter a password, if you have tagged to remember you, there will be several cookies for that. Plus, all of the advertisers on websites (like Cruise Critic or Tripadvisor) also leave a little cookie behind.

You can set your browser to not accept cookies if you want (it may interfere with some websites functionality) or you can have the browser remove all cookies when you shut the browser down or, just do a weekly cleaning manually.

Archived