Just back from Avalon Panorama

caviargal

I do hope those of you who posted about your wonderful experiences take the time to write a complete review. The river cruise review section is very sparse and it is so helpful to newcomers to this mode of travel to have these resources available. It does not get much notice buried in a thread.

I do hope those of you who posted about your wonderful experiences take the time to write a complete review. The river cruise review section is very sparse and it is so helpful to newcomers to this mode of travel to have these resources available. It does not get much notice buried in a thread.

I submitted my review of the Tapestry Legendary Danube cruise three days ago but it has not yet been posted.

I submitted my review of the Tapestry Legendary Danube cruise three days ago but it has not yet been posted.

Great! There are so few reviews on river cruises and I think that the comments in the threads get lost very often.

Once my mind is back on East Coast time I am planning to write the review. :)

Flying is not fun - as we all know.

Hal

• 4 weeks later...

On the boat, cruising.

Breakfast and lunch buffets are great. No real complaints there.

Dinner has been way better than Montana's.

Customer service has been outstanding.

One week left to go and we are looking forward to more good meals and good times.

By the way, trying to compare these meals with meals you get in places back home is a waste of time and energy. Enjoy each day and savour it.

Don't be a fuddy duddy on these cruises, it is not worth it.

• 2 weeks later...

Just booked the Visionary for Northern Holland in April 2013. Have enjoyed the different viewpoints on all posts. One of the reasons we picked Avalon is because they seem to be trying to monitor reviews posted here and respond. That is a "plus" in their favor IMHO.

Archived