scenicbarbadostours.net

joy1rn

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Has anyone used this tour company?

We toured with Scenic Barbados Tours in 2009. We visited Harrison's Cave, Bathsheba, St. John's Parish Church and then had 1 hour to enjoy the pink sands and turquoise waters of beautiful Rockley/Accra Beach.

To see photos and learn more of our day with Scenic Barbados Tours, click on the link to my review below and read posts #88-#91.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1038334&page=5

or watch it on my youtube video:

If you have any more questions, just ask!

dz63, i actually booked with him for next week (cruising march 4th, on the island on the 8th), based on yoru review which i found a few weeks ago...but i was hoping someone who had gone with him more recently would have more reviews!!!

i hope yours holds true because it sounds great and we are really looking forward to seeing the caves!!

• 2 weeks later...

We booked with them one year ago and were VERY pleased! We toured the island and then had some beach time. They were very prompt, professional, and wanted to meet our needs. I woudl book with them again without hesitation!

Karyn

• 2 weeks later...

hello all:

we went the week of march 3rd and our stop in barbadons was on the 9th, and we went with scenic tours. i was really happy with how it worked out...we were the only people pre-booked, he picked up 2 couples at the port who also wanted to go to the caves but not to the beach. he had a large air conditioned van and we had lots of space. when we got up to harrison caves, he paid for my sister and me and then the other people had to pay for themselves since they were not pre arranged. we all went in the same cave group (early, before most of the princess tours got there) and after the caves, he drove us to a mahogany carving place (the other people were OBSESSED with seeing mahogany), and we all got a demo, which was interesting. at that point, it became pretty obvious these people woudl be taking their sweet time buying things, and so he took us to the beach, went back, got them, took them to the port, and then came back and was back at the beach before our 2 hours were even up, just hanging out and waiting for me to finish my tanning session. we did go to the beach where the sea turtles were, we could see where people were snorkeling etc (in fact, we saw the glass bottom boat floating around and could've just picked it up because they were trawling for customers) btu were happy sitting on the beach.

the whole thing was $60 pp and we tipped him additional because he was willing to drive around like that. plus, he said even though it's high season, the season hasn't been great for them.

i would highly recommend him...he was early to pick us up, took us where we wanted to go, did a nice narration as we drove along and stopped a efw times for pictures, and got us back right when we asked him to.

i hope to go back to barbados and if i do, i'd easily hire him again for a scenic tour over to bathsheba, st johns parish, etc...that was the one part of the island i'd really like to see that we just didn't have time for.

i hope this helps out some people who were asking about tours in barbados...

cheers,

jodi

Archived