Laundry Special?

ghulett

Me too! We're only D so we still pay (I think we get a discount) but there's not a chance in h*ll that I'm going to wash anything but me when I'm on vacation.........

perhaps you would rather spend time in your room with dirty undies and socks till you can get enough to stuff in a bag 3 days before you go home phooo!!!!!!!!:eek:

perhaps you would rather spend time in your room with dirty undies and socks till you can get enough to stuff in a bag 3 days before you go home phooo!!!!!!!!:eek:

Well, if you pack enough underwear you can afford to use the laundry service and not run out of underwear. If you only pack 1 or 2 pairs, then you will need to wash them out daily. I personally prefer to pack more than needed.:D

Well, if you pack enough underwear you can afford to use the laundry service and not run out of underwear. If you only pack 1 or 2 pairs, then you will need to wash them out daily. I personally prefer to pack more than needed.:D

I always pack more than I need too.

Is it just me or was that post unnecessarily rude?

I always pack more than I need too.

Is it just me or was that post unnecessarily rude?

I think a few of the responses have been a bit rude, if not a bit boisterous. I just asked if there is a laundry special. Thank you for the helpful responses.

Archived