Help Choosing Cruise

Labarador

Hi we went on the Allure last Dec and did Western Caribbean we want to do Eastern Caribbean this March but we are trying to decide to go with the Oasis or Freedom of the seas,or Celebrity Eclipse. Thanks for your input.:confused:

What do you want from the cruise? Lots of partying, loads of all day activity, more than a few entertainment options? Oasis is huge with 5600 passengers. That's pretty telling, IMHO. But you're never left wanting for things to do. Freedom is a bit smaller, but still has all the bells and whistles that so many cruisers need. Celebrity is a more laid back cruise line, more traditional. They still have formal nights where a vast majority dress up to the code. You won't find all the loud pool games and constant announcements. I personally feel that the food and service on Celebrity is much better than on RCI. But, like I said, if you want more partying, more late night activities, then go with either RCI ship.

I Guess it is vague but we like to relax but like going to shows and entertainment at night. We also like to be pampered.

Since you enjoy the shows, I would choose Oasis. The Allure and Oasis offer the best at sea. :)

Archived