Norwegian Jewel - Second City?

krzi

I recently got off the Gem and one of the biggest highlights for me was The Second City. They were a great group, I was looking at their Norwegian Cruise Line Cast and did not see them on the NCL Jewel, does anyone know if The Second City will be on the Jewel? if not does anyone know who the comedy troupe will be?

I checked the second city cast list and they did not have them, I will be very sad if they are not on the feb sailing because they were great and made me laugh so much it hurt. (You can just imagine what happened after a few drinks)

Coka , did they have any group to replace second city? other than the comedian? I know they have the comedian in every ship, however the sketch comedy show was a huge highlight for me.

I checked the second city cast list and they did not have them, I will be very sad if they are not on the feb sailing because they were great and made me laugh so much it hurt. (You can just imagine what happened after a few drinks)

Coka , did they have any group to replace second city? other than the comedian? I know they have the comedian in every ship, however the sketch comedy show was a huge highlight for me.

I thought since the Jewel became a Nickleodeon ship, they do not have second city on it. I very well could be wrong...but I remember this question being asked and answered this way. Expect the worst...that they will not be there...and hope for the best...that they are! The only other sketch groups are the cruise staff and comedien combinations...such as when they get together for Dancing With the Stars and other passenger participation events. I have seen an increase in hypnotist/comediens on board the ships too.

I hope you have a great cruise,

coka

I thought since the Jewel became a Nickleodeon ship, they do not have second city on it. I very well could be wrong...but I remember this question being asked and answered this way. Expect the worst...that they will not be there...and hope for the best...that they are! The only other sketch groups are the cruise staff and comedien combinations...such as when they get together for Dancing With the Stars and other passenger participation events. I have seen an increase in hypnotist/comediens on board the ships too.

I hope you have a great cruise,

coka

Thanks, I did research a while ago and noticed that the jewel is now a nickelodeon ship, however I was hoping the nickelodeon theme wouldnt take over some of the performances.

It does seem as tho they will not have the second city but I am having my fingers crossed and hoping they will be there.

I also noticed the increase in hypnotists/comedians onboard, on the Gem we had Brenda Kayes and she was a great comedian hypnotist.

Thank you, I know I will have a great cruise, second city would just make it greater but either way I will give some update when I return <1 month away!

I recently got off the Gem and one of the biggest highlights for me was The Second City. They were a great group, I was looking at their Norwegian Cruise Line Cast and did not see them on the NCL Jewel, does anyone know if The Second City will be on the Jewel? if not does anyone know who the comedy troupe will be?

Vincent - Thank you for your interest in The Second City. The Jewel does not currently have a Second City cast on board, but it does have Nickelodeon and regularly features stand up comedians. The Second City can currently be seen on the Dawn, Gem, Pearl, Star and Epic. Hope you enjoy your cruise.

Best,

Nate DuFort

Associate Producer, Touring and Theatricals

The Second City, Chicago

http://www.secondcity.com

Archived