Live From The Splendida

Marley-Bop

I have a question about room service. I know they provide free continental breakfast in the morning but can you order some milk or hot water for free too in the evenings? My toddler is used to warm milk before she sleeps and I,m not sure what I'm going to do

I have a question about room service. I know they provide free continental breakfast in the morning but can you order some milk or hot water for free too in the evenings? My toddler is used to warm milk before she sleeps and I,m not sure what I'm going to do

I had a 13 month old on Fantasia last time and had no problem with warm milk at night. Had to laugh at our waiter bringing out on a tray every night one bottle of white, one bottle of red, water and a warm bottle of milk!! I had to ask room service a few times for milk for the bottle and I was not charged for this. Speak to reception when you get on board and clarify that there is to be no charge for this. I must say the treatment my baby and toddler got on the ship is the main reason we did not consider another line when booking our family holiday this year. Its difficult enough travelling with small children however MSC staff really did there utmost to accomadate us any way they could.

Archived