Time of Teen Meeting on First Night (Diamond Princess)

margu1241

If ever there was a narrow topic, this is it!

I am looking for the time that the Teens (13-17) group meets on the first night, specifically on the Diamond Princess. Any recent cruisers with teens who can answer for me?

Thanks!

Patty

If ever there was a narrow topic, this is it!

I am looking for the time that the Teens (13-17) group meets on the first night, specifically on the Diamond Princess. Any recent cruisers with teens who can answer for me?

Thanks!

Patty

Not sure on the Diamond but it was 7:00 on other Princess ships we've sailed.

Thanks,

I know that I can check the patter when I get on, but I want to arrange a meeting point for my kids and some others that I have met on the roll call so that they can go in together. I guess we will just go with the 7 pm time and try to get together 10 minutes earlier.

Patty

We were on the on the Diamond the week of Feb 26th. On the day of boarding, the teen club had an open house/registration between 12 and 4pm. 7:00pm was a late registration. The first activities started at 8:00pm.

What I would do is as soon as you get settled in your cabin. Check the Princess Patters for Kids' Club registration time.

At some ships, it was 7pm that night. On other ships, it was 30 minutes after the Muster Drill.

What I would do is walk up to the Kids' Club before you go to Horizon Court for the lunch buffet and check the time of the first meeting at the teen club if you can't find it in the Patter. The Kids' Club is right above the Horizon Court.

But usually, the first organized activity in the 4 kids' clubs start that first night at 7pm.

With so many activities going on that first afternoon, if you blink, you will miss an activity.

HTH.

Archived