Not sure what to do re: potential cancellation

WeatherGeek

Absolutely leave it alone. You dont want them moving your daughter to 2nd pax rate, and being charged more. (well unless you have insurance and have to cancel him, but be aware it could affect the pax #3 rate).

Do not do anything. Dont tell them he will be a no show. Just go on the cruise and enjoy.

What a strange policy Carnival has for this.

I mentioned this to my husband and mid sentence he blurt out "just take it online." I laughed because at the end of my explanation I was going to say how another poster mentioned doing it online and was going to ask him if the Marines offer that. He said for the MC it's on Marine Net and that the Air Force most likely has it available online too, probably wherever he can do other online training stuff

Wish I had more to tell ya, but he's waiting on someone somewhere to do something before he can take this class to get approval. I don't know the ins and outs of what it entails other than it's some sort of class and he can't take it until someone somewhere in some other base agency signs off on it. Regardless of that, I know how I need to proceed if he's not able to come with us, so my concerns with that are squared away.

I sure do hope he can take it online and go on to enjoy the cruise. I'd like to convey my gratitude to all of our military and their "Semper Gumby" spouses and families. We truly do appreciate all of your services and sacrifices. Silver

Thank you for your kind words :)

Archived