Magic Fun Times

Soonerbaby

I know that the Fun Times are posted on JH's blog, but those seem to be a little generic. They are for the Magic and for the Western itinerary, but I would like to see the actual Fun Times if someone has them. Is there anyone who has recently been on the Western itinerary and saved the Fun Times post them or email them to me? I would be very much appreciated! :D

Thank you!

We went early December & I kept all of mine. I can try to get by my Mom's house in the next 2 days to scan them & email them or post them for you. Our printer doesn't work anymore & we haven't gotten around to buying another one yet. LOL! Someone else might be able to get them for you before I do though.

We went early December & I kept all of mine. I can try to get by my Mom's house in the next 2 days to scan them & email them or post them for you. Our printer doesn't work anymore & we haven't gotten around to buying another one yet. LOL! Someone else might be able to get them for you before I do though.

I would love a copy too! vwoelfel@verizon.net

Archived