Funnelvision from Hot tub?

TrustNoOneKMC

Is there a hot tub you can sit in while watching the funnelvision movies? Also, can the funnelvision be seen from the adults only area, or is it strictly the family side. We really enjoyed being able to sit in a hot tub one evening and watch Harry Potter while sipping daquaries on the Carnival glory, I'm hoping Disney offers something similar. Thanks.

On the Magic I was watching a Funnelvision movie from the regular pool and then decided to join my wife in the hot tub for a bit. It was difficult to see the screen due to obstructions and people walking in the way, but it was do-able. The other thing I did (and I think it is perfectly acceptable) was to sip a drink while just chillin' in the regular pool.

Is there a hot tub you can sit in while watching the funnelvision movies? Also, can the funnelvision be seen from the adults only area, or is it strictly the family side. We really enjoyed being able to sit in a hot tub one evening and watch Harry Potter while sipping daquaries on the Carnival glory, I'm hoping Disney offers something similar. Thanks.

As PP said, you can sit in the hot tub and see the funnelvision, but it's not easy.

You cannot see funnelvision from the adult only area, it's on the opposite side of the funnel from the family pool area.

:)

Archived