Yes, I am an Oasliever...Review of the Oasis

Dr. Pam

This is a great review..thanks! We too are used to suites, and have been spoiled on X....that said, are all suites eligible for the suite lounger area or just the larger suites?

Debating accomodations as we speak, and this may tip the scales one way or the other...it was nearly impossible to get chairs on Eclipse any time of day, and given the iti erary has so many days at sea, i refuse to fight chair hogs all week.

Thanks!

Hi Wine.... :)

We had a Grand Suite connected to an OV balcony for our children (teenagers). I believe the Grand Suite is the lowest category suite that allows access to the Conceirge Lounge, the Suite Deck and other "sweet" perks. In the past we have also had an Owner's Suite on RCCL. A little larger with a separate tub and shower. On the Equinox this past summer, we enjoyed a Royal Suite with its own hot tub or in our case...we made it a cool tub because of the heat wave we sailed through. The finishing in the suites are a bit more opulent on Celebrity.....but I think overall the Oasis ship has a lot more "glam" than the Equinox. The Equinox was too modern, not enough wood, and I felt their MDR just looked, well..... :( rather cheap compared to the Oasis. Have a great cruise.

great review.. thanks!

Thank you.....I would not hesitate to reserve on the Oasis or her sister, the Allure. Truly, I thought the Oasis would be too much ship.... I was most certainly wrong in that regard! Happy and safe travels aml716.

WOW. Fantastic! Wish we lived a lot closer to enjoy this ship. Have fun!

Pam....we must have passed each other many times while aboard....we were also on deck 10 in the same location as you but Starboard...we also were in the CL every evening as well as every morning for breakfast and every sea day for lunch. Natalia is a complete doll.

Pam....we must have passed each other many times while aboard....we were also on deck 10 in the same location as you but Starboard...we also were in the CL every evening as well as every morning for breakfast and every sea day for lunch. Natalia is a complete doll.

OK....this is wild. My extended family was usually in the Lounge somewhere between 5:30 and 6:30 most evenings. We were never there for lunch. My DH sometimes did breakfast.

How old were your children....I knew that you had one DD that same age as mine.....however, my kids hung out with their cuzs and did not even look at the teen club.

Small world.

OK....this is wild. My extended family was usually in the Lounge somewhere between 5:30 and 6:30 most evenings. We were never there for lunch. My DH sometimes did breakfast.

How old were your children....I knew that you had one DD that same age as mine.....however, my kids hung out with their cuzs and did not even look at the teen club.

Small world.

My DD's are 13 and 17...we were in the CL in the evening a bit latter....more like 7-8ish as we had dinner most nights 8-8:30. My 13yr old DD actually made friends with a girl that was just a few doors down from you...they were in RFS 10244.

Hi Baja, Please see my other post in the NYE....who was the major actor that you saw onboard?

Colm Feore...he his wife and son were in the CL with a a few other couples almost each evening between that 7:30-8:30 time frame. We thought it a bit ironic actually as he played the prosecutor in the movie Chicago...which is the Broadway production show on Allure.

Archived