DVD Suite Question

mablinki

I will be in an SE Suite on NCL soon. I thought I read that the DVD library is not that great so I am planning on bringing some DVDs with me. However, I also read something ot the effect that there were pay movies and that suite guests received them free?!

Please advise. Thanks so much.

I remember a booklet that had all the DVDs you could ask for. The one movie I wanted someone had already taken out and I didn't bother checking again later in the week. There were other movies running on the tv too.

I don't remember PPV movies though.

A few ships have On Demand movies, but don't think they are free for suites. The DVD library they have is okay, not great - but the worst part is that people take out the DVDs on the first day and keep them all week - sort of like "chair hogging" for DVDs. This usually happens with the newer or better movies. We always bring a few of our own. Also, I have only been on ships without On Demand, and those ships always had movies running in cycles on the TV and some new ones too! Have actually stayed in to finish these movies or made my way back to the cabin for a scheduled showing.

Robin

Archived