Nickelodeon on the Epic

laurenpie

Hello :)

I am new to these boards, and soon to be first time booked on NCL.

Something that is further pushing me towards booking the Epic (other than how good it already looks) is the program it runs with Nickelodeon.

I'm such a big kid, and would love to meet the characters on board... Is that something that is available to all people on the ship? Or just kids in the kids club that are on board?

I have seen that there is a character breakfast so that is something that I would look to be attending... Does anybody else know what else is offered/available on board? (& is there a cost etc)

Thank you in advance :)

There is a "slime time live" show which was fun to see (and for some, participate in). The character breakfast wasn't that great... marginal food and not a lot of time with characters. Otherwise you might find characters around the ship like we did a couple of times. No charge for anything but the breakfast.

Enjoy the Epic. We loved our time on her.

Highlights of Nickelodeon at Sea

♦ Meet your favorite Nickelodeon stars, with character breakfasts1 and other fun meet and greets throughout the ship.

♦ Shows starring everyone's favorite Nickelodeon characters, including SpongeBob SquarePants, Dora the Explorer & more.

♦ Nick Poolside Live! Splash and play with new poolside activities and games with Team Nick.

♦ Slime Time Live! Your family will get a chance to participate in Nickelodeon's signature messy game show.

♦ Dance and sing during Dora's Music Party.

♦ Enjoy exciting trips ashore designed specifically for families.

There were times where the characters were in the atrium for meeting & pictures, look in the daily activity sheet for times. Dora was outside the ship when we docked for a photo op too.

Archived