Speciality Restaurat Reservations on Ruby

Catalina56

Can you call the Crown when you board to make reservations?

Or do you have to stand in line?

For ex. a recent Patter showed "for all dining room inquiries, go to the Crown at 2:00".

Does that mean if I want Crown reservations I have to stand in line with everyone having all kinds of questions regarding all the dining rooms?

Just trying to find out if there's an easy way to do this :p !

Thanks so much for your help.

For ex. a recent Patter showed "for all dining room inquiries, go to the Crown at 2:00".

Does that mean if I want Crown reservations I have to stand in line with everyone having all kinds of questions regarding all the dining rooms?

Stopping at the Crown Grill at about 2PM on the day of sailing is our first stop... there is never a line and they are only taking reservtions for the speciality resturants... it is never been a problem in many sailings on the Ruby, Crown or Emerald...

I think you can also make reservations via the DINE line but that might not be until later in the day...

There are two main ways to make the reservations:

1) Call the DINE line on your cabin telephone. Just be aware they may not answer it before 1 PM on embarkation day.

2) Stop by the specialty restarant embarkation afternoon. There should be someone near the front of it taking reservations.

The notice in the patter to go to a location at 2:00 is really for people who want to change their dining room assignments (switch from early to late seating, have a bigger or smaller table, be seated with another couple, etc.). It is not meant to be for specialty dining reservations.

Thank you so much for your help!

We have a group of 10 and can't think of a better way to end our cruise than a wonderful dinner the last night in the Crown! I just want to be sure to get the ressie as soon as possible.

:):D:):D:)

Archived