Gaps in Journey's schedule

rgaudet

Hi folks,

Looking at the various voyages on the Journey over the next couple of months and it seems there are gaps in the schedule. Is work being done on the ship or am I not seeing voyages.

MArch 30 - April 10 - San Juan to NYC

Next voyage I see:

April 18 - April 29 - NYC to Paris

Where is she from April 10 to 18th?

Curious minds...

Rob

Hi folks,

Looking at the various voyages on the Journey over the next couple of months and it seems there are gaps in the schedule. Is work being done on the ship or am I not seeing voyages.

MArch 30 - April 10 - San Juan to NYC

Next voyage I see:

April 18 - April 29 - NYC to Paris

Where is she from April 10 to 18th?

Curious minds...

Rob

Hi Rgaudet,

Journey is Chartered from 4/10 - 4/18, for the Titanic 100th Anniversary Memorial sailing. You can find out more about it by using a search engine like Google.

I hope this helps.

• 3 weeks later...

We were booked on 2 Journey B2B cruises, starting the 26th of Oct 2012 and 5 Nov 2012. The 5 Nov was supposed to be the President's cruise. The cruises were Athens to Sokhna Egypt and R/t Sokhna. These cruises no longer exist now they are Athens to Venice and Venice to Athens. The first cruise has been shortened by one day. There is no similarity at all between the old and new itineraries. Can anyone explain what is going on? Why hasn't Azamara had the common courtesy to alert their booked passengers of these major changes? WE also have a cruise scheduled in Jan 2013 aboard the Quest. Now I have concerns over whether that is going to change. We have always loved Azamara and had made the decision to sail them exclusively. Now we're wondering if we made the wrong decision, Even our TA has not been fully informed of the changes. I understand that the current situation in Egypt is tenuous, but that does not excuse lack of communication by Azamara.

Hi Rgaudet,

Journey is Chartered from 4/10 - 4/18, for the Titanic 100th Anniversary Memorial sailing. You can find out more about it by using a search engine like Google.

I hope this helps.

Will Dan Daly be on deck playing "Nearer my god to thee' and Eric de Gray going round on Roller Blades wearing a life vest while Stephanie Roeper does' My heart will go on' 'at the prow?

Sounds like a bizarre cruise.

Will Dan Daly be on deck playing "Nearer my god to thee' and Eric de Gray going round on Roller Blades wearing a life vest while Stephanie Roeper does' My heart will go on' 'at the prow?

NO!! But the band will be playing outside on deck while the ship sails to "THE SPOT".

This cruise is a memoral cruise and wil lhave very special plans.. Host Andy talked about it here and anyone could book it.

Whatever Eric does on roller blades, it cannot be as much of an eye opener as his Abba routine on the transatlantic in October last year - that was memorable:D

Archived