Just watched Explorer pull in along with NCL Jewel

SuzieQ123

Actually, that was the NCL Gem, but a pretty sight nontheless. Boarding the EOS today. :D

I had a 50/50 shot at getthing that right and got in wrong :) haha.. I know one leaves Saturday and the other Sunday

Have a great time on EOS, my favorite ship and crew!

I had a 50/50 shot at getthing that right and got in wrong :) haha.. I know one leaves Saturday and the other Sunday

Have a great time on EOS, my favorite ship and crew!

Both Norwegian Jewel and Norwegian Gem are in port today. However Gem is arriving at 10:00 this morning, so what you saw was indeed the Jewel.

Both Norwegian Jewel and Norwegian Gem are in port today. However Gem is arriving at 10:00 this morning, so what you saw was indeed the Jewel.

Wow busy day in the Habor. Wish I was on one of them, I'd take any of the 3 really. All good in my book

Funny, saw the word "Gem" across the stern. The EOS was "supposed" to be in at 10:00 also. ;)

Funny, saw the word "Gem" across the stern. The EOS was "supposed" to be in at 10:00 also. ;)

EOS is a day late, because of a delay(medical emergency). They airlifted one passenger at sea. She was suspose to be here yesterday. She has now arrived in Bayonne, NCL ships dock in NYC. It is a pretty site to see. EOS also has a sick passenger onboard that needs to be transported to a local hospital.

EOS is a day late, because of a delay(medical emergency). They airlifted one passenger at sea. She was suspose to be here yesterday. She has now arrived in Bayonne, NCL ships dock in NYC. It is a pretty site to see. EOS also has a sick passenger onboard that needs to be transported to a local hospital.

I know. I'm boarding and sailing with you. ;):D

I know. I'm boarding and sailing with you. ;):D

Sorry I know you are cruising with us. I meant t quote the other poster. Thats what happen when I go on the computer before my coffee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived