Cabins 11329 & 11327-Oasis

You will have one bed in each position, I believe...I think 11327 has bed by closet and 11329 has bed by balcony. you should have a nice view of the aqua theater and there is a public aft deck right at the end of the hall. I thin a narrow balcony divider can be opened. we were on deck 12 and loved it.

I just returned from the Oasis and we had 12329, so just above you

Good Things:

great views of the Dive shows and other entertainment for the Aqua Theater.

From your balcony you can still get a very good view of ocean.

Great location to the 'Semi-private' balcony at the end of the hall. It is basically just outside your room from 329. Hardly anyone uses them and they are large and great for lying and sunning.

Bad Things:

They are far from everything. I dont think there is any ship that you have to walk as far to get to stairs/elevators as from room 329 on Oasis. Be prepared to walk a lot

Like other inside balcony cabins, you will need to keep blinds closed when changing so you don't provide a show to those across the way.

My next trip will be back on an outside balcony, but if I were to book a Boardwalk cabin, I would definitely want to be in 329.

We had 10729 and 10727 -- basically very similar to yours, just on the other side of the Boardwalk.

I agree with the pp, it's a long walk.

Here is a link to my pix -- there are a lot of the view from the room and the inside of 10729.

mac_tlc

• 3 years later...

I gained 10 lbs. on our last cruise - that's right - I indulged...I can't even imagine how anyone could eat such rich foods for 170+ days at sea - YIKES

We had 10729 and 10727 -- basically very similar to yours, just on the other side of the Boardwalk.

I agree with the pp, it's a long walk.

Here is a link to my pix -- there are a lot of the view from the room and the inside of 10729.

mac_tlc