Mariner of the seas dining times

1948buddy

Has the Mariner changed it's early seating to 5:3o ? If so, this sure seems early. I searched the RC website, and all it states is that there are 2 seatings or My Time..Does anyone know how to find this on the website?

Go into "Preferences and Requests" at the bottom of your on-line reservation and click the modify button of the Dining Requests section. It shows the three dining options. For our 3/11 cruise, they are Late Seating at 8:00, My Time Dining, and Early Seating (waitlist only) at 5:30. On some other cruises before ours people are also saying the times have been changed.

We did early on our cruise a week ago and early was at 6pm. I am not sure what time late was.

We did a B2B on the Mariner. The first week dining was a 6:00 P.M. The week of the 22nd. dining was changed to 5:30. The early eating show was then at 8:30.

Jan

So is the 5:30 deal a permanent change?

Probably for the Galveston cruises...they changed it on the Voyager during the first season, and it stayed that way the whole time the ship sailed from Texas.

We are sailing March 18th on MOS and our dinner time changed from 6pm to 530.

Something about wanting to start the show earlier.Erik

If that's the case I am going to quickly change my early seating to late. 5:30 is just too early to eat dinner on vacation for us.

I can see 5:30 and 8pm as a concession to typically earlier American pattern but when Mariner returns to Europe I wonder if they would change it back for the transatlantic we will be on. I could see a fair chance of there being a larger number of Spanish passengers and I know they typically prefer to eat much later. We'll be on MTD but normally try to coordinate with one of the scheduled times (usually the later one) but wonder if it will be overly busy then.

Archived