? about what to wear to Prohibition party.

betmust

I have this booked for my March cruise and was curious as to what people wore.

I will not be a wearing flapper dress but is it just casual dress?

Anyone who was at one could you give me some idea as to how people were dressed?

Thanks

I am booked for the party in Feb - so I can report back - but I did buy a black flapper dress to wear - and it looks cute :) for my husband - I plan on him wearing black slacks, white button up shirt - a pinstriped vest and got him a costume hat! LOL

and I will be selling these costumes on ebay when we get back! hehe

I am excited to see what it is all about! :p

I'm going twice. Once for 12 Feb cruise then for 19 Feb cruise. I have a red flapper dress, Jodi is black and silver and Marc has the suit and hat with white tie.

Bought it on line. Just put in roaring twenties costume and you will get lots of places. There is even a shop in Fort Lauderdale.

I am booked for the party in Feb - so I can report back - but I did buy a black flapper dress to wear - and it looks cute :) for my husband - I plan on him wearing black slacks, white button up shirt - a pinstriped vest and got him a costume hat! LOL

and I will be selling these costumes on ebay when we get back! hehe

I am excited to see what it is all about! :p

Wive actaully wearing the older nylon stockings and garterbelt with her flapper dress, myself a tux

The prohibition party on our cruise is the 2d formal night . DH will be in a tux and I will have a pretty dress so why not go to the party in formal wear! I have a feeling there will be a mix of clothing styles but the party will be fun! I am sure.

BamaTraveler...on Allure there is a party called the prohibition party. It's held on the Jazz club and is only on Allure since they have Chicago, therefore, built in costumes. If you look under dining option for Allure it gives you a description on what it is. Hope that helps clarify

BamaTraveler...on Allure there is a party called the prohibition party. It's held on the Jazz club and is only on Allure since they have Chicago, therefore, built in costumes. If you look under dining option for Allure it gives you a description on what it is. Hope that helps clarify

How fun! Thanks for explaining.

I was able to get a good deal at Amazon (for both of us) :)

It's too early for me to shop yet, ( id have to reserve it first;)) but I checked Amazon too and they had a nice selection of dresses, but also accessories that you could get to " jazz" up a dress you might already own, such as the cigarette holder, headbands and long beads. I think this is going to be fun!

Archived