Jewelry store in Marigot

potsie57

I'm trying to find the name of a jewelry store in Marigot it is across the street from the marina and where the outdoor markets are set up. This store is also past Sarrafina's heading to the Mall. It also has a cigar shop in the back...thanks

I'm trying to find the name of a jewelry store in Marigot it is across the street from the marina and where the outdoor markets are set up. This store is also past Sarrafina's heading to the Mall. It also has a cigar shop in the back...thanks

Is it the store between Arawalk and La Vie En Rose?

Check the map here http://www.marigotwaterfront.com/

Marigot used to be lively and prosperous. It is quite depressed....many empty stores. The great french stores and jewelry shops have closed. My favorites are closed...Hermes,Desmo, Lancel, Little Europe Jewels, Act 3. Longchamps is still open....prices are high. TYhe few jewelry stores have fewer items in gold and more in other metals. Prices are just too high. I was just there this week and bought NOTHING. I cruise and also stay on the island. I used to enjoy shoppping. Times have changed ...and not for the good. For a fun day in St. Martin, go to the beach. The boardwalk in Pburg is very nice. Also, Orient Beach is still gorgeous.

Is it the store between Arawalk and La Vie En Rose?

Check the map here http://www.marigotwaterfront.com/

yes, I think that is it, wonder if they have a website? I will do some internet searching. Thanks everyone for the replies...I saw a necklace there that I should have bought but didn't.....oh well..:(

yes, I think that is it, wonder if they have a website? I will do some internet searching. Thanks everyone for the replies...I saw a necklace there that I should have bought but didn't.....oh well..:(

Then I repeat...

I'm pretty positive you're talking about Mayaa. Family business and located at #8 Rue de la Liberte. I'm not sure if this email is still current but you can try mayaa@cigargarry.com. The LOCAL telephone number used to be 590 27 18 54, again not sure if it's current.

Archived