RCCL Cooler Bags on the Allure

When we were on the Allure last March, my husband and my friend's husband bought the beer special that Allure was having. You bought a cooler bag filled with so many beers and the next time you had it filled you got an extra beer. Has anyone brought those bags back onto the Allure and do you get the extra beer each time? So excited, three weeks from Sunday we will be back on the Allure....

;)

Got off the Oasis Saturday Dec 17th. The ship and weather were great. The coolers were for sale beginning on Sunday Morning around 9AM The first 8 beers including the cooler were $48.xx with Gratuity. The refills were 8 beers for $29.33 with gratuity. A great deal for 8 -16 oz beers w/tip. The beer choices for this deal were Bud, Bud Light and Michelob Ultra. They were all 16 oz Aluminum bottles. The cooler includes a built in bottle opener. We were able to get refills and ice at any bar... Even in Labadee.. My statement included way too many $29.33's. (17 of them)!!!!! Enjoy! I have my bag in my luggage so I won't forget it next time.

I'm not a beer drinker but want the cooler. It's been reported that the coolers were being sold on the Royal Promenade during the final day on recent Allure sailings. Is this also true on Oasis?

• 1 month later...

You can alos get imports (to the USA). I had my filled with Coronna and Dos XX. in 12 oz glass bottles. The 1st 8 were $38 ish and the refill was same price but you received 9 beers. They had a few imports avail but not sure which. They included a plastic tumbler with limes in ours.

I'm not a beer drinker but want the cooler. It's been reported that the coolers were being sold on the Royal Promenade during the final day on recent Allure sailings. Is this also true on Oasis?

We was on the Allure 2 weeks ago and got a cooler bag right from the the bar for 12 bucks with tip ... no need to wait till the last day

• 2 years later...
We was on the Allure 2 weeks ago and got a cooler bag right from the the bar for 12 bucks with tip ... no need to wait till the last day

Great tip, I am not a beer drinker but I want the cooler. Now if I could get them filled with drinks of the day I would be happy.