Flowers

geneharack1

Great Superbowl Weekend to all. May seem like a weird question to go with football. Does anyone know if there is a flower shop on board the Epic. I know you can order them before, I did that last time. Buit we may be throughing a party and if so I want LOT'S of flowers. I'm also bring a bunch of the battery operated candles. So we're all set. The last time I really missed my candles and these battery ones are so good you'd never know. Thanks in advance. Gene

Great Superbowl Weekend to all. May seem like a weird question to go with football. Does anyone know if there is a flower shop on board the Epic. I know you can order them before, I did that last time. Buit we may be throughing a party and if so I want LOT'S of flowers. I'm also bring a bunch of the battery operated candles. So we're all set. The last time I really missed my candles and these battery ones are so good you'd never know. Thanks in advance. Gene

I don't believe there is an actual flower shop on the ship that you can visit but believe you can purchase flowers. Alternatively, if you need lots, why not bring them onboard with you? This is allowed and would be much cheaper.

Archived