Nellie's beach hillside cabana info please

WL56

Hi, has anyone rented the hillside cabanas at Nellie's Beach in Labadee? If so, please share how it was. Can you walk to the beach from them? Is it close to other facilities? I've read all about the Suite cabanas, but heard that the Nellie's beach ones are open to anyone willing to pay to rent them. Thank you! I appreciate my fellow cruisers insight and suggestions!

Cabanas are at Barefoot beach, not Nellie's. That beach is for suite and Pinnacle C&A members only. However, if suite and pinnacle pax have not booked all of the cabanas, other pax may see the concierge about the possibility of renting.

Cabanas are at Barefoot beach, not Nellie's. That beach is for suite and Pinnacle C&A members only. However, if suite and pinnacle pax have not booked all of the cabanas, other pax may see the concierge about the possibility of renting.

There are newly built cabanas on Nellie's beach available to anyone to rent.

Thank you for the responses. yes, there are newly built cabanas on Nellie's Beach available to non-suite guests. I just booked a Hillside one for $175. I was just wondering how high up the hill side is. Is it a hike or just some steps?

Thank you for the responses. yes, there are newly built cabanas on Nellie's Beach available to non-suite guests. I just booked a Hillside one for $175. I was just wondering how high up the hill side is. Is it a hike or just some steps?

Glad you asked this quesiton. I too have booked a hillside cabana. Would love to know. I do know someone on another thread is leaving on Sunday and has also booked a hillside cabana and is going to try and get pictures posted and will hopefully let us know. Try checking the other threads that on this site. Many questions about the new cabanas.

I don't remember thinking it would be hard to get to the hillside cabanas. We were coming from Barefoot Beach hillside cabanas to see them, and it seemed like it would be easy enough to get to them from the beach area on Nellies Beach. The did have the clamshell cabanettes on the beach also. Don't know how much they would cost, but there were several.

Archived