Manhattan Pier to Newark Airport

all@c

The best? In the back of a limo sipping champagne.

Other options- cab over to the New Jersey Bus Terminal ($10-15), then catch an Airporter bus ($15pp).

If it all goes well, you will be there in around 40 minutes. But the Airporter bus is very popular. So you may need to wait for the next one. They run every 15 minutes.

Because you're going from NY City to New Jersey, I recommend taking a car service, reserved in advance, rather than a taxi. One well-known company that generally gets good reviews is Dial 7 http://www.dial7.com .

Fare will likely be about $50-60 plus tolls and tip...about $80 to $85 in total.

As noted by the previous poster, a taxi to the Port Authority Bus Terminal (this is the correct name of the bus terminal) followed by the airport bus would be cheaper, but not as convenient.

Because you're going from NY City to New Jersey, I recommend taking a car service, reserved in advance, rather than a taxi. One well-known company that generally gets good reviews is Dial 7 http://www.dial7.com .

Fare will likely be about $50-60 plus tolls and tip...about $80 to $85 in total.

As noted by the previous poster, a taxi to the Port Authority Bus Terminal (this is the correct name of the bus terminal) followed by the airport bus would be cheaper, but not as convenient.

Thank you both for the info, Dial 7 is the favourite way for me.:)

Rgds

all@c

Archived