Veendam, best lounge to set up a meet.

sharmca

We are sailing on the Veendam in a couple of weeks. Unfortunately a meet and greet was never organized but there is a number of us that have been organizing tours together and we would like to get together to meet each other on one of the first sea days. None of us have been on this ship before and I was wondering which lounge might be best to set this up in.

How large is your group? If it's just a few people, the Crows Nest, as Sail says, or the Explorers Lounge are good places.

If there's more people, you could ask if the Hudson Room or the Half Moon Room is available. Those are meeting rooms, aft of the Front Desk and Wajang Theatre.

How large is your group? If it's just a few people, the Crows Nest, as Sail says, or the Explorers Lounge are good places.

If there's more people, you could ask if the Hudson Room or the Half Moon Room is available. Those are meeting rooms, aft of the Front Desk and Wajang Theatre.

Thanks for your answers. This sure beat trying to figure it out on my own!

We are sailing on the Veendam in a couple of weeks. Unfortunately a meet and greet was never organized but there is a number of us that have been organizing tours together and we would like to get together to meet each other on one of the first sea days. None of us have been on this ship before and I was wondering which lounge might be best to set this up in.

I arranged one on the Maasdam recently and the person I dealt with in Seattle let us have it in The Mix (the Crows Nest was being used for something else). It worked out fine...they put the coffee, etc., on the bar, and we moved some chairs around so that we could sit in somewhat of a circle.

However, if it's just going to be an informal gathering without involving HAL, you could all agree to meet in the Crow's Nest. Explorers seems to be busy with spa events throughout the day - at least it was on the Maasdam.

Archived