Galley tour on the Valor?

amyj23

We are sailing on the Valor in November. A friend of mine was on the Valor last September. He said that they offered a FREE tour of the galley so they went on it. Has anyone else been on a FREE tour of the galley on this ship? I'm not at all interested in paying for this. But for free? I'm in!

I took the Galley tour last week on the Valor.

It is on the last Sea Day, at 3pm. Everyone met in one of the Dining Rooms before hand. (forgot which one).

That dining room was packed to the Gills!! The Maitre D' came out and gave a little talk about the Galley, and answered questions. He even stayed behind and answered more questions from people.

I can not believe how organized it was....people went in one long line, and walked through the galley...I was at the end of the line, I'm sure there was a leader.

Pictures are allowed and it is FREE!!

Melanie

We go on all of the free galley tours. They were offered as a Platinum perk. Sometimes it was open for everyone and was listed in the Fun Times. Last week on the Ecstasy there was no Platinum tour or any tour. The Maitre d' said the galley tours have been cancelled on all of the ships. We'll see when we cruise again in March.

Archived