Which dock in roseau?

kaybeeeeeee

Does anyone know whick dock will be used in Roseau at any given time? We're on the Serenade of the Seas which is on Roseau on February 29th. There is one other ship in port the same day. My TA and I have both called RCI but can't find anyone who knows the answer.

From what I gather there will be 2 other ships on port that day, the P&O Azura and the Windstar Windsurf which will both be there from 8 am to 6 pm. We'll be there from 8 to 5.

Ken

Does anyone know whick dock will be used in Roseau at any given time? We're on the Serenade of the Seas which is on Roseau on February 29th. There is one other ship in port the same day. My TA and I have both called RCI but can't find anyone who knows the answer.

From what I gather there will be 2 other ships on port that day, the P&O Azura and the Windstar Windsurf which will both be there from 8 am to 6 pm. We'll be there from 8 to 5.

Ken

I have a link that shows the port in Roseau. It is a very small port, never seen one so small. I'm not sure if there is more than one there, maybe to the left. I wonder if they tender if there are more ships. I would email or phone your cruise line.

http://www.caribbeancruisesvacations.com/roseau/port.html

I have a link that shows the port in Roseau. It is a very small port, never seen one so small. I'm not sure if there is more than one there, maybe to the left. I wonder if they tender if there are more ships. I would email or phone your cruise line.

http://www.caribbeancruisesvacations.com/roseau/port.html

Thanks for the response. If you zoom out a little you can see Woodbridge Bay, just north of Roseau. That is the commercial port and what they use as a second port.

Both my travel agent and I have called Royal Caribbean - they say they don't know. Not sure where else to turn.

Thanks for the response. If you zoom out a little you can see Woodbridge Bay, just north of Roseau. That is the commercial port and what they use as a second port.

Both my travel agent and I have called Royal Caribbean - they say they don't know. Not sure where else to turn.

Maybe if you can find out what other ship is going there, you could find out who is arriving first. I know there is a site, not sure where, but it tells what ships are in each port each day. Otherwise maybe RCI doesn't know yet forsure. Aso you could try your roll call for Serinade , someone may know.:)

We were on the 01/28 sailing of the Serenade. Our ship docked at the downtown port in Roseau. There was one other ship there when we came in, I think the Masdaam?, and they were at the industrial dock. There were also 2 other ships that were tendering; a Windstar and Silver Seas.

Hope this helps!

-Kristi

If you are docking in Woodridge Bay and it is the one outside of town you will dock next to a container yard.

We were just there last week on Princess. X docked in town.

You will need to either take a van into town or walk. I do not recommend the walk as you pass through some seedy areas.

We started to leave the port area as the vans had a 45 minute wait. We were stopped by a van driver who said he would take us to town for $2. Another couple joined with us.

On the way, the driver starts to say he will take us here and there. I told him the agreement was $2 into town so he left us off in town. Not in the best area of course.

On the way back, there was a free van service. I would much rather have docked in town but the port is so small, X docked there and another ship tendered.

Archived