NCL changes our PC cruise to 1 year later!

SFO-F/A

Dear Cruise Critic Members,

We apologize for the confusion. The Panama Canal sailing on April 21, 2013 has not been changed to 2014. This was a temporary adjustment in the system as we updated the itinerary to reflect the transition of the sailing from Norwegian Pearl to Norwegian Jewel.

Have a great cruise through the Panama Canal!

Best,

Norwegian Cruise Line Public Relations

Which ship will we be on? MyNCL stills says the Pearl 2014 as of 4:15 Eastern Time.

We got our revised final confirmation today as promised by NCL. We have been moved to the exact same room for the Jewel out of NY in 2013. All is well again!:)

Which ship were you originally on? I was on the Pearl in 10164. MyNCl still says the Pearl, but it says 10664 and it still says Apr. 20, 2014.:(

We were originally on the Pearl in a Haven 2 BDR suite. Now on the Jewel in the exact same suite. Just moved today. Was not there last night, so I guess they are getting them done a few at a time.

Thanks, I will just have to wait and see I guess. 10164 and 10664 are just penthouse suites, so maybe they will be soon. We were in a 2-bedroom on the Pearl once, and it was fabulous! Maybe someday we'll have the chance to do it again.

Their system is screwy. I couldn't get past the screen where you enter the number of people and their ages to get prices for the Gem cruise I just booked so had to call. My booking also says I owe $500.00 on 2/12 even though I used a cruise reward to book it. NCL PCC says it is a system glitch.

Mine too - the total is right but is says I owe a deposit.

Thanks, I will just have to wait and see I guess. 10164 and 10664 are just penthouse suites, so maybe they will be soon. We were in a 2-bedroom on the Pearl once, and it was fabulous! Maybe someday we'll have the chance to do it again.

We have stayed in the Haven three times now and even stayed in the same suite twice. We love it! We are booked for two more trips in the same stateroom on different ships (Gem to Canada and this trip to Panama). Been to Alaska twice on the Pearl and loved every minute of it. We don't do as many trips, only one a year, so we spend a little more than we would normally do if we were taking several trips a year. :o

We have stayed in the Haven three times now and even stayed in the same suite twice. We love it! We are booked for two more trips in the same stateroom on different ships (Gem to Canada and this trip to Panama). Been to Alaska twice on the Pearl and loved every minute of it. We don't do as many trips, only one a year, so we spend a little more than we would normally do if we were taking several trips a year. :o

As of a few minutes ago, we are still cruising on April 20, 2014.:( But thinking about the Pearl 2-bedroom villa always makes me smile! The only thing I missed was our beloved aft view. If they could find a way to get an aft suite in the Villa/Haven, I would sooooo be there. I have never felt so pampered as I did in that villa. Ahhhhhh.... It was heavenly!

Have you tried calling them?

Check after they update thecsystem this weekend- if it still isn't fixed you should call.

As of a few minutes ago, we are still cruising on April 20, 2014.:( But thinking about the Pearl 2-bedroom villa always makes me smile! The only thing I missed was our beloved aft view. If they could find a way to get an aft suite in the Villa/Haven, I would sooooo be there. I have never felt so pampered as I did in that villa. Ahhhhhh.... It was heavenly!

Have you tried calling them?

Check after they update thecsystem this weekend- if it still isn't fixed you should call.

I emailed and talked to our PCC a couple of times last week about it. She just kept sending me more confirmations for the Pearl 2013 cruise and assurances that it was all a mistake, not to worry, and give NCL time to fix the web site. I now have 3 confirmations for our Pearl, 4-21-13 Panama Canal cruise, but nothing on the web site to confirm it. I agree with you, if it isn't corrected by Monday, I guess I need to call again.

We've been switched on our NCL account page, but have not received a new confirmation.

Right now it looks like NCL is demanding another deposit while not decreasing our overall balance - in other words raising the price.

Our PCC says the department that has done all this is closed and we have to wait till Monday to straighten this out.

Archived