Collapsible storage bins

Happy Cruiser 6143

I bought one at target for our last cruise, used to store my blowdryer, brushes, hot rollers, & makeup bag; made it easy to always have my stuff all together, since the plugs are next to the vanity, which has no storage, & not have to keep an overnight bag out.

Now on the Solstice, there was a cabinet above the fridge where I kept this stuff, but on the Equinox, the safe is there, so having this bin kept my stuff tidy....(which is really, really important to me) since they fold completely flat, & weigh almost nothing, it was not a problem in my suitcase.

The best thing I've ever found are these sweater bags from the container store. They are clear, zippered and 14"x18"x4". You can pack your clothing in them by type and color. You can see everything that's in them and you don't even have to unpack them. Just put them in the above bed area and take things out as you use them. If you pack with a little tissue paper and fill them up, it keeps the clothing from sliding around in the suitcase and nothing gets wrinkled. The photo is misleading because you can get a lot of garments into each of these. It also makes it so easy to repack to go home.

ClearVinylSwtrBag_l.jpg.c4054109595dd94b67253c4a03552106.jpg

The best thing I've ever found are these sweater bags from the container store. They are clear, zippered and 14"x18"x4". You can pack your clothing in them by type and color. You can see everything that's in them and you don't even have to unpack them. Just put them in the above bed area and take things out as you use them. If you pack with a little tissue paper and fill them up, it keeps the clothing from sliding around in the suitcase and nothing gets wrinkled. The photo is misleading because you can get a lot of garments into each of these. It also makes it so easy to repack to go home.

I use a similar item, they are clear plastic on one side, & a mesh fabric on the other, I use them for undies, swim wear, tee shirts, as I send stuff out to the laundry, it goes right back into the bag, makes finding things easy, & packing to leave much simpler.

I have been thinking about taking some good sized sheets of heavy paper and folding some trays;

tray.jpg

http://www.lsi.upc.edu/~marc/Origami/model7.html

Pretty much no weight or bulk. Just flat sheets of paper in the outside pockets!

These wouldn't work for clothing but would be good for the shelves by the bed and other smaller spots.

I have been thinking about taking some good sized sheets of heavy paper and folding some trays;

tray.jpg

http://www.lsi.upc.edu/~marc/Origami/model7.html

Pretty much no weight or bulk. Just flat sheets of paper in the outside pockets!

These wouldn't work for clothing but would be good for the shelves by the bed and other smaller spots.

LMAO!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived