Mushroom Puff Pastry

kijjy

I make it at home too, very simple. For 4 people:

1/2 lb Mushrooms (I use Baby Bellas, they are less expensive and still flavorful)

1/2 cup Heavy Cream

Puff Pasty Sheet

1/4 Cup Cognac (or for variety Jack Daniels :rolleyes:)

1 tsp Herbs d'Provence

Cut the pastry sheets into pieces about 3x4 inches and cook as directed on the package. When done split into upper and lower halves.

Saute the mushrooms in a little butter until they are limp and aromatic. Stir in the Herbs d'Provence and the cognac and saute together for about 2 minutes. Add the cream and saute for about 1 minute. Serve over the pastry lower halves, place the upper half on top and pour a small quantity of the mushroom mix over the entire dish.

Enjoy

I make it at home too, very simple. For 4 people:

1/2 lb Mushrooms (I use Baby Bellas, they are less expensive and still flavorful)

1/2 cup Heavy Cream

Puff Pasty Sheet

1/4 Cup Cognac (or for variety Jack Daniels :rolleyes:)

1 tsp Herbs d'Provence

Cut the pastry sheets into pieces about 3x4 inches and cook as directed on the package. When done split into upper and lower halves.

Saute the mushrooms in a little butter until they are limp and aromatic. Stir in the Herbs d'Provence and the cognac and saute together for about 2 minutes. Add the cream and saute for about 1 minute. Serve over the pastry lower halves, place the upper half on top and pour a small quantity of the mushroom mix over the entire dish.

Enjoy

John, does this recipe come from the Royal Caribbean cook book, or where did you learn about it?

I want to try it........it sounds wonderful, and so simple!!

Thanks!;)

Rick

John, does this recipe come from the Royal Caribbean cook book, or where did you learn about it?

I want to try it........it sounds wonderful, and so simple!!

Thanks!;)

Rick

It's not from the cookbook but based on the ship dish. It us easy and everyone in my family likes it.

Sent from my HTC Inspire 4G using Tapatalk

Archived