What time to board?

Leaving on LOS next week. Wondering what time we should board? We are going with another couple and they are anxious to get there as soon as possible. I've read posts where people have been boarded as early as 11AM.

Are the rock climbing wall and wave rider available early on the first day?

We are carrying on our luggage so we wouldn't want to board and then not have our room be ready. Is there a place to keep luggage if that happens?

Best,

Sunny

Leaving on LOS next week. Wondering what time we should board? We are going with another couple and they are anxious to get there as soon as possible. I've read posts where people have been boarded as early as 11AM.

Are the rock climbing wall and wave rider available early on the first day?

We are carrying on our luggage so we wouldn't want to board and then not have our room be ready. Is there a place to keep luggage if that happens?

Best,

Sunny

Cabins wont be ready until 1 pm or so, so keep that in mind if you plan on boarding earlier. I do not know of a place to put your luggage while waiting on your cabin to be ready. You could always check your baggage with the Porters getting on and then just do the carry off when the cruise is over with.

I usually like to get on board as early as possible and have been on the ship by 11:30 two different times now. I figure that is day 1 and I want to get as much as possible in as I can.

Plus being one of the first in the Windjammer before the masses is nice too

Cabins wont be ready until 1 pm or so, so keep that in mind if you plan on boarding earlier. I do not know of a place to put your luggage while waiting on your cabin to be ready.

I usually like to get on board as early as possible and have been on the ship by 11:30 two different times now. I figure that is day 1 and I want to get as much as possible in as I can.

Plus being one of the first in the Windjammer before the masses is nice too

Thanks Ryano. Do you know if the rock climbing and wave simulator are open that early?

Best,

Sunny

Thanks Ryano. Do you know if the rock climbing and wave simulator are open that early?

Best,

Sunny

Im pretty sure the rock climbing wall was available......Sorry about the Flowrider though as I have not been on a ship that has one yet :o

Someone else will certainly know though.

Archived