Millennium REFURB.

joyce&bob

Yes, he was on Constellation in Hamburg and again in the Bahamas, and he's also done the Summit and Infinity :)

Glad to hear that. Works well when they use the key people that have the most experience.

For anyone who hasn't seen these, thought I'd post a couple of informative links on the Solsticizing project.

http://celebritycruises.tumblr.com/ Lots of pictures & info of the solsticizing process, especially on page 2.

Click here for more info and schedule.

We look forward to our September 22nd cruise aboard the Solsticized Millennium! :)

@Aim1

I really hope that your husband will have a WiFi signal sometimes so that he send some some pictures to you and that you can post these beautiful photos as you did when he was on Infinity ;)

(I followed the Inifinity progress even though I wasn't booked on her, but it was amazing to see all the work done in such in short time frame -> @Lois R: take a look at the Infinity pictures)

Just returned from that last trip of April 16-21 on the Millennium. Fantastic service and didn't experience low provisions at all. Toward the end of the trip, art work started to come down off the walls and sculptures were being removed. At the stern end of deck 11, some minor construction was started, but they kept the jogging track accessible to all of us early morning walkers/joggers. Very pleasant voyage! We actually found the whole process very interesting.

• 4 weeks later...

Celebrity's blog says the first Solsticized Millennium cruise will be May 12th. We are sailing in August and I'm looking forward to hearing reports about the new Millennium! Please post here once you sail! I'm especially interested in hearing about the specialty restaurants and spa.

Thanks in advance!

Just got off a short Millennium cruise. The food was the best we've had on any cruise in the last 2 years. And that includes Celebrity's Century, and RCI's Liberty and Navigator. We intended to go to the specialty restaurant but kept putting it off because we were so impressed with the quality of the meals in the MDR. And we ran out of nights! ;)

Do you know if Jason was the Executive Chef? He's one of the very best. Will do whatever he can to please. Made DW and I several special treats.

Archived