Midwest Gay Cruisers!!!!

stevesing121

We have never stayed at the Worthington but we have at the Coral Reef and we enjoyed it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Gee, you do much better with Tapatalk, & I've found if you subscribe to several forums, it really gets screwed up. Anyway, we are going on the cruise with two other gay guys, and one those guys like "action." Reports are that the Worthington Alcazar is clothing optional and does have action. Well, not sure why my partner are along as we are monogamous.

I was born and raised in Topeka; went to Emporia State and lived in Salina for two years. Had been to Our Fantasy, South Forty, Totos, I think it was called the Brass Rail; and Circle Cinema. Now, all that probably dates me!

Scott have you voted?

Your ESU Hornets are the

2012 Kanza Bowl Champs!

Plus, the team recorded its first 10-win season since 1989, ending the year 10-2 and taking second place overall in the MIAA!!

Help Emporia State win a $50,000 donation to a charity of Coach Higgins' choosing and another $20,000 for the ESU Alumni Association by

casting your vote for Coach Higgins TODAY!

This is the last week to vote!

Scott have you voted?

Your ESU Hornets are the

2012 Kanza Bowl Champs!

Plus, the team recorded its first 10-win season since 1989, ending the year 10-2 and taking second place overall in the MIAA!!

Help Emporia State win a $50,000 donation to a charity of Coach Higgins' choosing and another $20,000 for the ESU Alumni Association by

casting your vote for Coach Higgins TODAY!

This is the last week to vote!

Thanks for the info, I need to go vote. I knew about the voting, but did not about the donation info.

Yes, I was glad about the Kanza Bowl! It was a great year for the Hornets!

Gee, you do much better with Tapatalk, & I've found if you subscribe to several forums, it really gets screwed up. Anyway, we are going on the cruise with two other gay guys, and one those guys like "action." Reports are that the Worthington Alcazar is clothing optional and does have action. Well, not sure why my partner are along as we are monogamous.

I have Tapatalk installed on my tablet and phone. I am on my tablet now.

Kansas City area here. Go KSU Cats! EMAW!!! :o

Hi Shawne71, Ditto here for the Cats. Hope Collin Klein gets the Heisman! On another note, Newt & I are going to the KU vs Colorado basketball game Saturday in Lawrence. Go Kansas!!!!

Hi Shawne71, Ditto here for the Cats. Hope Collin Klein gets the Heisman! On another note, Newt & I are going to the KU vs Colorado basketball game Saturday in Lawrence. Go Kansas!!!!

As a KU fan I was kind of pulling for KSU until they lost to Baylor because I just down right despise the SEC. But I just cannot root for Colin Klein. For some reason, from what I understand, in Manhattan they call him Baby Tebow which I would consider an insult unless you are just like Tebow!

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for being late to the party. Two more from Ann Arbor MI here. So far, I've dragged my partner on on three cruises; I've been on a few more than that myself. (I've found with an N of 2 that it's usually a bit of a struggle to convince someone to go on their first cruise; the second is usually much easier, if you can get them off the boat in the first place.) I've been on half a dozen lines, and NCL is our line of choice for now. Sadly, no future trips planned yet; I don't think we'll get another till next winter.

Sorry for being late to the party. Two more from Ann Arbor MI here. So far, I've dragged my partner on on three cruises; I've been on a few more than that myself. (I've found with an N of 2 that it's usually a bit of a struggle to convince someone to go on their first cruise; the second is usually much easier, if you can get them off the boat in the first place.) I've been on half a dozen lines, and NCL is our line of choice for now. Sadly, no future trips planned yet; I don't think we'll get another till next winter.

I've never had a problem getting my partner on or off (are we talking boats here)? We are looking forward to Celebrity's new Reflection in April. Hope to see more G & L people on the cruise.

I've never had a problem getting my partner on or off (are we talking boats here)? We are looking forward to Celebrity's new Reflection in April. Hope to see more G & L people on the cruise.

Just got back from spending Christmas week with my partner on the Reflection. The ship was incredible and we had lots of gay men on the cruise. They posted FOD get togethers every night at 10:15 pm in the Molecular Bar. The first night of the cruise, there were about 15-20 people. Over the rest of the week, saw even more couples that weren't at the FOD mtg.

You'll love the Reflection.

Just got back from spending Christmas week with my partner on the Reflection. The ship was incredible and we had lots of gay men on the cruise. They posted FOD get togethers every night at 10:15 pm in the Molecular Bar. The first night of the cruise, there were about 15-20 people. Over the rest of the week, saw even more couples that weren't at the FOD mtg.

That has always been our experience, too! We see lots of other gay couples who don't come to FOD for whatever reason.

Thank you for relating your Reflection experiences. We have never been on Celebrity, so that sounds very positive. On another note, sorry about Ohio State basketball vs Kansas. We were actually in Columbus during the NCAA tournament when both teams played each other. We stayed with Brad & Bruce on Dennison Ave, you might know them.

On another note, sorry about Ohio State basketball vs Kansas. We were actually in Columbus during the NCAA tournament when both teams played each other. We stayed with Brad & Bruce on Dennison Ave, you might know them.

No, you're not! You are as happy as I am that Kansas beat Ohio State for the third Time in a row!

Archived