Favorite drinks?

huneymoonerz

Kiss on the Lips is my favorite followed by The Twilight and then the Miami Vice. I like fruity drinks though. We are getting ready to cruise and I do see that they have my favorite brand of Mascoto wine on board now.

They have moscato on board now? Where can I see this wine list?

I found it on a thread on this site. They had it last November when I cruised but you could only buy it in the MDR by the bottle. Now it is on the bar list and you can buy it at any bar in a glass. I have tried lots of different Mascoto and only like 2 brands so I was excited to see this is one of the two. i will try to find it again and post it.

I found it on a thread on this site. They had it last November when I cruised but you could only buy it in the MDR by the bottle. Now it is on the bar list and you can buy it at any bar in a glass. I have tried lots of different Mascoto and only like 2 brands so I was excited to see this is one of the two. i will try to find it again and post it.

Woohoo! If you cold just post the brands, that's all I really want to know.

The name of it is Castello del Poggio. It is the kind they sell at Olive Garden. I have tried so many kinds and there are only two that I really like and this is one of them. It is really good.

Thanks! I haven't had it but I work right by an Olive Garden, I'll be going by after work to try it one day. I enjoy the Yellow Tail Moscato, it's very good.

Any suggestions on some non-acholic drinks? Somehow we always seem to take our cruises while im pregnant and I cannot enjoy all these yummy sounding drinks!

Should I just order them all non-acholic or are there any outstanding ones I should try?

TIA

Any suggestions on some non-acholic drinks? Somehow we always seem to take our cruises while im pregnant and I cannot enjoy all these yummy sounding drinks!

Should I just order them all non-acholic or are there any outstanding ones I should try?

TIA

They have non-alcoholic Smoothies up at the bars. I believe they have Strawberry, Rasberry-Peach, Strawberry Pina Colada and a Banana Split flavor. Here is the link to the bar menu, just scroll down some to veiw the smoothies and other drinks.

http://www.zydecocruiser.net/Carnival-Bar-Menu/CarnivalCruiseBarMenu.htm

Congrats on the baby. :)

They have non-alcoholic Smoothies up at the bars. I believe they have Strawberry, Rasberry-Peach, Strawberry Pina Colada and a Banana Split flavor. Here is the link to the bar menu, just scroll down some to veiw the smoothies and other drinks.

Thanks!

I believe the Miami Vice is just half pina colada and half strawberry daquari. This would be good non-alcoholic. I know there is a section on the bar menu that shows some good non-alcoholic fruity drinks. I just can't remember the name of them.

Thanks!

Oh man! Why did I look atthose drinks....they all look sooo good! Maybe one day I will be lucky enough to get on a cruise and be able to enjoy them :) At least I have a good excuse

I no longer drink booze, but love the fruit punch (they will make just the fruit punch with "no punch"). In the mornings I like to get some ice, go to the juice dispenser and get the papaya mango fruit punch-sweet, but very good on ice! Or mix it with the unsweetened ice tea.

I like the NA pina colada too, but they are pricey. Ice at sea must cost a lot of money??;) And I love the Virgin Mary's, I always get one of those on my last morning. :(

I hate the idea of leaving a ship.........

Archived