Princess Emerald Cabin P 320

sonnenstrahl

I'm not sure what we got our self in to !!!!!??????? :confused: :o

I read it is very noisy and loud ???????

Maybe somebody has experience with this cabin or area of the ship.

Thank you.

The location is very convenient and you won't hear corridor noise. Because you're lower on the ship, there'll be less movement. However, depending on the seas, you may hear and experience quite a bit of noise and vibration from the stabilizers. A Plaza deck cabin further forward probably wouldn't have this.

We've been on the Plaza Deck three times now, once by request. The first one was a 300 number right at the end of the hall by the Vineyards wine and sushi venue. The staff came through the door at the end of the hall by our cabin. We then went to P 229 and were just in P221. All were great. The cabins are in convenient locations, no extra noise from neighbors or staff. The forward lifts were right there and I enjoyed going through the Art Gallery to the Atrium/Piazza every day.

Enjoy your cruise. It was neat seeing the water right outside our window just about at eye level when looking out from the bed. Obviously, we had outside cabins.I'm not sure about the inside ones.

Lynne

Archived