Voyager questions....

kijjy

These may be stupid questions but....

do you have to pay for the rock climbing wall?

do you have to pay for miniature golf?

what activities etc (other than specialty restaurants) are charged a fee?

These may be stupid questions but....

do you have to pay for the rock climbing wall? No

do you have to pay for miniature golf? No

what activities etc (other than specialty restaurants) are charged a fee?Most classes in the fitness center.

Bob

Also the public ice skating is free (as well as the ice show). The ship even provides ice skates for free. Long pants are required. Socks are required for the rock wall and ice skating. And Cafe Promenade (deck 5) is free. And Adventure Ocean for the children is free. (I think sometimes Adventure Ocean might do something optional that requires an extra charge like going to Johnny Rockets.)

And Adventure Ocean for the children is free./quote]

Too bad there's no water slides for some of us adults.... LOL (yes I'm a big kid at heart and love those doggone water parks)

There is a kids water slide way aft on deck 12. It's rarely used. I'm sure no one would notice ...

Bob

Some of the classes are a small fee...I saw a scrabbooking class on our last Voyager cruise, you had to buy the cute little RCI themed paper and stickers to join the class. But it wasn't expensive. The specialty coffee's are a charge, Ben and Jerry's is a charge, Johnny Rockets is a charge (although it's small and WAY less than eating a full meal at a Johnny Rockets here on land).

We really enjoyed the Voyager. We went to Cleopatra's Needle every night after dinner and listened to a great house band that was on board and watched the great dancers. The piano bar was a DO NOT MISS. I have a review to our Voyager trip HERE if you are interested!

Stacey

Too bad there's no water slides for some of us adults.... LOL (yes I'm a big kid at heart and love those doggone water parks)

I've wondered myself why RCI does not have water slides. I thought for sure the Oasis and Allure at least would have them.

Archived