upgraded room, will my items still arrive?

rutgersgirl27

Hi all.

I am going on a cruise with my friends, and we were offered an upgrade. My friend who booked the reservation meant to surprise us with this.

I meant to surprise them with some food/drink gifts. I will not be able to call Carnival in time because of work. Is it safe to assume that my gifts will arrive, even though the room changed?

Uh- if you have time to post the question why wouldn't you have time to call Carnival- they answer 24/7 I believe. Although I suspect things would get there anyway- why not call and get it arranged?

the phone number for customer service said until 6pm. I'll try the main line though. Thanks.

I know it's a bit silly, it's just one of those things where you want everything to go perfectly.

Hi all.

I am going on a cruise with my friends, and we were offered an upgrade. My friend who booked the reservation meant to surprise us with this.

I meant to surprise them with some food/drink gifts. I will not be able to call Carnival in time because of work. Is it safe to assume that my gifts will arrive, even though the room changed?

We changed cabins after I had ordered decorations from Bon Voyage. I called to let them know, and they already had the new cabin info. They link to your booking number, I was told.

the phone number for customer service said until 6pm. I'll try the main line though. Thanks.

I know it's a bit silly, it's just one of those things where you want everything to go perfectly.

Ah- though I think your question was answered more appropriately about booking numbers. But I would probably call anyway- they can note your records and that would avoid issues.

And have a wonderful time- everything will go swimmingly.

Archived