Eden Roc

sail7seas

Has anyone spent some time at Eden Roc on their port day?

We are thinking about going there for a few hours on the beach and lunch, if that is possible.

If you have done something like this, I'd appreciate hearing from you as to whether we need to arrange with them in advance, will we be able to rent lounges etc.

Thanks.

I believe Eden Rock is located just over the hill and past the airport on St.Jean Beach. I think St. Jean Beach is the best place to spend the day while on St.Barts. Yes there are several places to eat and the water is calm. Several shops to check out and several small deli's if you want a fast bit to eat or oper air resturants with great ocean views....A question for you. Your name seems familiar to me, did you cruise on either the Journey back in early 2010 or maybe the Masdam about a year ago? Both ships stopped at St. Barts and were 13 days long...Is so we cruised with you....:) :o

Thanks so much for the help.

Yes, it is likely we could have met on Maasdam. We sail her very, very often and did sail a 13 or 14 day trip that stopped at St. Barts in 2010. :)

A hint as to how I would recognize you??

Last time we took a private tour with a guide and enjoyed it greatly but this time, we'd like a quick stop at a few shops and then the beach.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Thanks so much for the help.

Yes, it is likely we could have met on Maasdam. We sail her very, very often and did sail a 13 or 14 day trip that stopped at St. Barts in 2010. :)

A hint as to how I would recognize you??

Last time we took a private tour with a guide and enjoyed it greatly but this time, we'd like a quick stop at a few shops and then the beach.

Hello again sail!

By chance do you happen to have the name of the private tour and guide that you used???

Also, just curious and being nosey what suite were you in on the Westerdam Nov 18-Dec 02. Only asking as I wonder whether we ever did cross paths on that cruise?

• 3 months later...
I believe Eden Rock is located just over the hill and past the airport on St.Jean Beach. I think St. Jean Beach is the best place to spend the day while on St.Barts. Yes there are several places to eat and the water is calm. Several shops to check out and several small deli's if you want a fast bit to eat or oper air resturants with great ocean views....A question for you. Your name seems familiar to me, did you cruise on either the Journey back in early 2010 or maybe the Masdam about a year ago? Both ships stopped at St. Barts and were 13 days long...Is so we cruised with you....:) :o

How far is it to St. Jean Beach? We are quick walkers, and would like to reach it on foot if possible.

Thank you!

Archived